On my birthday I was actually on work experience and it was great not being in school, though a bummer not seeing my friends. So because some of my friends had gone far for their work exp I didn't celebrate with them till the following week when we went out for an Indian's which was great! On the actual Friday of my birthday I just went out for a meal with my parents to this really lovely place called Beaumaris. I had a really nice time >.<
![]() |
| Beaumaris [: it's nicer when you're looking from Beaumaris over the river! |
I had a lot of money from my friends and some bath stuff, jewellery, funny cards, gift cards and a load of other things [: It was great! And from my parents I got a digital camera and some other stuff.
So it was an amazing birthday!
Anyway what else has been going on I hear you ask?! Well not that much actually. I've been busy with schoolwork and the school 'Eisteddfod' which is a welsh tradition and for those of you who don't know it's like a cometition/show thing where people compete in singing and acting and stuff like that. And our school puts on the best one >.< It's this Thursday so wish me luck.
So it was an amazing birthday!
Anyway what else has been going on I hear you ask?! Well not that much actually. I've been busy with schoolwork and the school 'Eisteddfod' which is a welsh tradition and for those of you who don't know it's like a cometition/show thing where people compete in singing and acting and stuff like that. And our school puts on the best one >.< It's this Thursday so wish me luck.
Also, I'm going to Liverpool next Saturday for one of my best friend's birthday. I'm so excited. I love Liverpool since it's got great shopping and I love Albert Dock. Also it has Everton F.C and The Beatles >.< Haha. Anyway I've made a list of all the stuff I wanna get since I'm never good at buying clothes when I go shopping with my friends. I always end up coming home empty handed.
I really wanna get an aviator jacket cause I love 'em [: and perhaps some boots!
Speaking of winter, I'm really looking forward to winter this year. It's slowly approaching us here in the UK at the mo and I've already got a scarf and hat ;D Well actually it's a snood which I got from one of my friends for my birthday. I love snoods, they're so warm.
![]() |
| SNOOD :D Like a never ending scarf thing! |
That's all for now [: Ooh also, I'm very into Plan B right now! His new single, The Recluse is simply amazing! So what have you guys been up to? Hopefully I haven't missed too much! x
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment