Sunday, 19 September 2010

GREAT SCOTT!

Today, I had a lazy Sunday. I do love Sundays. Especially when it's raining. It just gives you more of an excuse to stay in your PJ's all day and lounge about.
Of course as always I had homework to do, geog, english coursework, physics, but I got all that over with pretty soon and so my day was free.


So firstly I'll tell you about my day yesterday when I went to the movies with four of my friends. The boys managed to miss the train (typical haha) and so me and the girls had to buy them their tickets to make sure they didn't miss to much of the movie. In the end though we were all seated in the theatre waiting for the movie to start. And what a movie it was. M.Night.Shyamalan managed to pull off yet another thrilling story. I would recommend it to anybody who loves thrillers or stuff which leaves you on the edge of your seat as you don't know what is gonna happen next. It had so many twists and turns in it which made it very exciting and there were a lot of jumpy moments included. Seriously, just when you were sure that you had got the story figured out, another detail came up which made you doubt it again. Anyway me and my friends were very impressed.


Scene from the movie 'Devil'.
M.Night.Shyamalan (he wrote and produced the movie)
So whilst I was in the cinema I saw a HUGE poster (As they do) and it was advertising my favourite movie, Back to the Future. I was gobsmacked. Apparently they're bringing it back to the theatres for it's 25th anniversary. I'd really like to see it on the big screen, just for the effects and everything but is it really worth like £7.20? 
Anybody else like the movies? I think Michael J Fox, who plays the lead, really did a great job with them.
Anyway where was I going with this? Oh yes Back to the Future and my lazy Sunday. Yep, so today I watched all three movies with several cups of tea and biscuits ;D YUM. 


I know the post was pretty pointless but, being the nerd that I am inside, I needed to post about it ;D YAAAY! Till next time bloggers.

No comments:

Post a Comment