Tuesday, 7 September 2010

Talk all the talk with a poet's style...

Hey there [:


So what can I talk about this post?
Hmm...


Ooh, let's start with: MY BEDROOM HAS FINALLY BEEN DECORATED. And I really love it. It's this kind of beige colour which is veeeery nice [: I'll try getting some pics on soon when I find my digi cam :L And also, whilst I was reading Katie's [Daydreaming is Heaven] blog I saw she was talking about storage in one of her recent posts and I just wanted to share these cute cupboards I got from Argos for my bedroom. I got 3 for the price of 2 and they're really good quality. Definitely better than I expected, plus you can get them in lighter or darker wood colours!



 

These are the three different styles you can choose from and they are quite small so can fit into a bedroom easily without being too bulky. We bought three and stacked them in an L shape and they look super cute! I especially like the one on the far right. I love the little compartments with doors >.<

Anyway, on to other stuff.....
I was so excited to hear that the movie Kick-Ass was released on DVD yesterday! I simply loved the film when I saw it in the cinema with a bunch of my friends! Awesome! If you haven't seen it I would recommend it, especially if you like films like SuperBad, Year One or comic books. It has Aaron Johnson (Robbie from Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging) in it who I love ;] very haaawt. Ooh and Nicholas Cage. And McLovin from SuperBad :L
      
To be honest, I've seen quite a lot of films over the summer holidays. Well 4 in the cinema which is quite a lot for me really :L 
Twilight- Eclipse
So yes I went to see Twilight though the whole Twilight crazy fangirl stuff is very off-putting. I do like the books though and Eclipse being my favourite I decided to go check it out and it was actually really good :] I didn't much like the first two but this one was much better. They'd kept to the story and there was a lot more werewolf action in it ;] and come on who wouldn't like to see 5, nicely tanned, six pack-ed chests ;D haha :L So yeah a good ol' thumbs up to that.
Shrek 4! :L
Well my dad decided to take us out to see Shrek as a family :L It was actually pretty good, though I think I preferred the others. Well the first and third anyway. Can't remember the 2nd. :]
INCEPTION :D
I was at my friend's house one day and someway or another we ended up in town so we decided to go see a movie. I wasn't that keen on Leo DiCaprio so I wasn't too keen on seeing Inception but there wasn't anything else on which I hadn't seen at the time so I gave in. It was the best movie I've seen this year. Leo DiCaprio was AMAZING and the plot was so mind blowing and tense. Just fab. PLUS I fell in love with Joseph Gordon-Levitt who plays Arthur (you may have seen him before in 500 Days of Summer).
Inception :] starring Leo DiCaprio

Joseph Gordon-Levitt as Arthur ;]

TOY STORY 3D
And last but not least, the movie me and my friends had been waiting to see for about a year ;L And it did not disappoint. It was a great ending to the trilogy and I have to be honest, I cried a few times at the end. Want mention any specific parts in case I spoil it for someone :P But it was great and everybody should see it. I'm telling you I think more teenagers went to see it than of little kids. I guess it's because we grew up with it. I know that the Toy Stories were definitely amongst my most watched films as a kid. Anyway Ta-ta to a legend. I can't believe their all over now :( haha. I guess it's an end of an era in a way :/ 

TOY STORY 3 :]
A MUST SEE.


Anyway, as usual I start the post with nothing to say and end up rambling on until I have a long, warbly thing :L :] x

1 comment:

  1. Ive seen toy story 3, eclipse & kick ass too and loved them all! Oh, & i love the cabinets :)

    ReplyDelete