Friday, 3 September 2010

Clinging on for Life....

Second day back at school and already I'm feeling bummed. I have an okay tutor I guess and it was great to see all my friends again of course but the only thing we've been hearing since starting back is "This is the most important year of your life. No slacking. You'll get loads of work and homework. You'll be under loads of pressure. There's no point complaining a year from now that you did rubbish in your exams." and I'm just like D:
Of course I know all this stuff but we've heard it from every teacher we've had so far. Even those who don't teach me. URGH. It's not like I don't work hard anyway, I do, but these lectures just make you feel like they don't think you're doing good enough. 
ANYWAY I got my GCSE results. Well the results of the 4 that I had to do in year 10. So here it is:
Geography - A
Physics - A
Chemistry - A
Biology - C

Yeah. Pretty good except for that biology which just hits it all off :L Anyway I can pull up my science grade up with course works and all that sort of boring stuffs you know.

Anyway enough of that....let's talk about the weather :L
I just can't believe that it decides to be sunny this week. It's had six weeks to be nice and sunny and it decides to be nice just as we go back to school? SHEESH. 

Anyway, that's all I have to say for now :L
Till next time amigas/ amigos x

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your results!
    & i know what you mean about that speech Lol :P Im expecting to hear it about 37 times when i start school on mondayy :D

    ReplyDelete