Sunday, 12 September 2010

Shiny, Happy People :)

So I thought I'd quickly follow up yesterday's sad blog with one of my usual, happy posts :)

Let's start off with the only sad news I have. My local cinema have finished running Scott Pilgrim vs the word. I was gutted. I was really looking forward to it as well :| Oh well, I guess I'll just have to wait for the DVD. :P

I've pretty much just been doing homework today :| Maths, biology, physics and Interactive Media. I've only just finished. I'm telling you we're only a week into year 11 and we're already piled down. I am NOT excited for all the courseworks we've been promised by our teachers.  And who knows how many science pracs. Oh well, it'll soon all be over. Time is going to fly this year I know it since we only have just over 2 terms in school in year 11. And what with all the half terms and stuff we have and our work experience week is coming up. 

Yeah I'm well excited for my work experience, though I'm only going to 2 libraries near where my dad works but it was so hard to get anything else linked to anything I want to do in the future. I do love book so yeah I'm going to enjoy it. AND to top that week off (it's the last week of September) it's my birthday on the Friday! YAAAY :) I can't believe I'm going to be 16. It feels like I'm barely 15. Anyway I'm not getting my actual gift from my mum and dad till October half term when we're going to London for a few days! ;D
I am soo excited. I've never been to London before and there's so much that I want to do.

In other news I'm doing a lot of hockey at the moment, which ain't very interesting. And..hmm what else? I'm not even reading anything interesting at the moment. 

Anyway that's all for now :)  

Oh yeah! I wanted to say Congrats to Katie who's just received her first blogging award (Blog with Substance) and thanks for putting my name down as a blog with substance as well :) Weeey thank you! xx

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ffion, just thought I'd let you know I've mentioned your blog on mine because it's so good!

    http://dans-wackyworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that's so cool! I've always wanted to go to London!!! :O
    PS: Awesome blog :D I saw your blog on Daniel's website. Lol, he commented right above me. Anyways, I'm going to follow you. Feel free to see my blog!
    -Jodie-Ann, www.musingsbyjodie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete