Hey there guys :)
So what's new with me? Hmm..not much. School, school and more school.
I'm telling you, I'm drowning underneath all the homework we're getting. It's just...*sighs*
Well it's all gonna be worth it in the end right? When I get a good GCSE grade :)
(hopefully anyway) :L
Anyway in other news I'm off to the cinema this weekend with a bunch of friends. We couldn't decide whether to see Will Ferrell's new movie, The Other Guys or this thriller movie called Devil which I think is about this lift. Yes, you saw right, an elevator. :L In the end we decided to go see 'Devil' though I hope the rating isn't an eighteen :/ otherwise it'll be Other Guys which would still be good since I LOVE Will Ferrell. He is comedy GOLD. Somehow, accidentally, I managed to watch his movie, Step Brothers, about 6 times over the summer. And Blades of Glory is another one of his which you should check out!
Anyway, Devil should be good. It's a film which is based on a story by M.Night Shyamalan who is one of my favourite directors. I'll let you know how it goes >.<
![]() |
| Devil movie poster! |
![]() |
| Scene from 'The Other Guys'. That's Will Ferrel on the right and it also had Mark Wahlberg in it (left). |
Now on to music...
I've been listening to quite a lot of music lately- well I always do but I just wanted to bring some songs into a post which I've been listening to lately. Me, I'm up to listening to anything really. Like my favourite bands are The Beatles and The Hoosiers who are pretty different, and I really like some of the crap in the charts sometimes too :) which is what I'm gonna talk about....
So these are the songs I've been listening to lately:
-Please Don't Let Me Go by Olly Murs
-Pack Up by Eliza Doolittle
-Last Ones Standing by Example (Really loving his album!)
-Hey Soul Sister by Train (I know, it's been out for ages..but still, it's awesome! Really summery)
-Commander by Kelly Rowland feat David Guetta (ILOVEDAVIDGUETTA)
-AND everything off The Hoosiers new album :]
-Pack Up by Eliza Doolittle
-Last Ones Standing by Example (Really loving his album!)
-Hey Soul Sister by Train (I know, it's been out for ages..but still, it's awesome! Really summery)
-Commander by Kelly Rowland feat David Guetta (ILOVEDAVIDGUETTA)
-AND everything off The Hoosiers new album :]
![]() |
| OLLY'S DEBUT SINGLE :] |
![]() |
| I know the single cover is pretty depressing but the song is amazing and summery! |
![]() |
| EXAMPLE :] He's well good! Some songs not as good as others but it's still great and worth checking out! |
Anyway, that's all for now :] I'll write more soon...





No comments:
Post a Comment