Wednesday, 1 September 2010
It's a fine, fine life.....
So school starts tomorrow and although I'm excited, I'm nowhere near ready. I need to hem my trousers, my pencil case hasn't arrived and so in result of that I haven't got any stationery together -.- UGH.
ANYWAY, after much searching I found a cute bag which was big enough to hold my folders in from Next :D Here's a picture....
It's not such a great picture but believe me it's a great bag! Just what I was looking for! I got it in Chester (: along with this cute tee from H&M which I can't for the life of me find a proper picture of. I seriously can't get my head round that H&M site. Can you actually see all their clothes on it or not? Anyway the tee's black with some pic California logo on it. It's parkly :A Haha..
For other stuff- I've just finished decorating my bedroom! WEEEEEEE (: I've been waiting so long to do it and I'm so happy with it now :D There's still a lot of clutter in here at the moment that needs to be cleared out so maybe I'll post a picture once it's nice and de-cluttered!
Also I've been reading quite a lot lately and I was recommended a series of books by one of my best friends. After all the Twilight hype that there is now I promised myself that I'd never read another vampire book since it's starting to get on my nerves how a load of authors are trying to jump on the bandwagon and publish some vampire novels. Though my friend convinced me that these books were really good and that I should give them a go....so I did! They're called the House of Night novels and well it's about this girl called Zoey who gets changed into a vampire and it's not like Twilight at all really! Except for the vampire bit of course :L So yeah I'd recommend it to any teenage girl really! (: The first installment is called Marked. Check it out!
Another book I read during the holiday was Oliver Twist by Charles Dickens. I'm seriously not a classics girl but once I started reading it I couldn't put it down. Very gripping. And I love all the characters...especially the artful dodger :A So anyway the reason I even thought of reading the book was because I happened to watch the musical version of the movie on Sky when I was ill at the beginning of the summer and maaan I'd forgotten how awesome it was! I love the songs and the actor who plays Dodger in it, Jack Wild, was just so adorable *squeaks* ^.^ It's really sad that he died so young....... he was just awesome.
Oh yeah! I forgot to tell you about The Hoosiers new album! So it arrived...and with great anticipation I put it into the stereo and.......I was not dissapointed. It's seriously fantastic. They've gone for a more electro pop sound than their last album and it's so good. Favourite songs of mine are Unlikely Hero, Devil's in the Details and Giddy Up (: So awesome!
And that's that. Sorry that it's been a bit long and warbly but that's just me........ ;D x
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Love the bag :D & ive heard that the house of night novels are really good too but havent got round to reading them yet ;P
ReplyDelete: ) ha im reading the house of night novels so far i think their alrite x
ReplyDeletehttp://reeynarh2010.blogspot.com/
Oh my god .
ReplyDeleteHoN .
Oh my god .
They are soo good .
All of them .
:)