Wednesday, 25 August 2010

Summer's coming too fast :|

So I've got exactly a week now till I start back at school, this time in year 11! Wow, that's scary. I don't wanna have to take like 10 GCSE exams D: I'm paranoid about getting the results back of the 4 measly exams I've already taken and I have the choice to retake them if I'm not happy with the grade! I had a really bad nightmare last night that I got E in every one of my exams D: I didn't even know you could get an 'E'! :L hahaha.
Anyway I still haven't bought a school bag. I can't find the one I want anywhere! I'd like a satchel  type bag or one that's more like a handbag would be cool :) Oh well I'm off to Chester tomorrow for the day so maybe I'll find one there! Hopefully anyway.
And I need stationery and stuff. AND shoes and tights and a pencil case, though I just need to order that one. I've seriously left everything till the last minute :| Oh well, I'll be ready by this time next Wednesday probably :D
To be honest I'm kinda looking forward to go back to school to see my friends and such though I can't believe how fast this summer has gone. Although can you really call the rainy weather we've had every day of the holiday, summer?

Anyway, sorry for warbling on a bit... :L
I'll post again to show you what I bought in Chester, if I buy anything. I'm not really a person who buys a lot of stuff tbh. Haha xx

1 comment:

  1. Tell me about it! The summer holidays have gone SO fast! & i am NOT looking foward to going back to school :P

    ReplyDelete