Thursday, 19 August 2010

Hoosier favourite band?

Y'know, I just can't get enough of The Hoosiers at the moment. I've been looking forward for the release of their new album, The Illusion of Safety, for several weeks now and finally my copy is on it's way from Amazon :D YAAAY. I just love their music and pretty much their overall boyish charm ;L Such cute and funny guys.
Also I bought the new(ish) Scouting For Girls album - 'Everybody Wants To Be On TV' - which has been out for quite awhile but only now am I getting round to actually buying it!


So yeah, this is their new album :) I bet it's gonna be a good'n...





..and the men of the hour, Irwin, Alfonso and Martin! ;D The Hoosiers!


So if somehow you've never heard of The Hoosiers before go check them out!



Anyway, to other media-related buisness....I really wanna see Michael Cera's new movie which is gonna be released in cinemas soon! Scott Pilgrim vs The World. Can't Wait!
+ Kieran Culkin's in it ;D I LOVE HIM. <3



---------------------------------------------------------

 

----------------------------------------------------------





Anyway, that's all for noooow xxx

2 comments:

  1. Ill have to check out the hoosiers album ;P
    && that 'Scott Pilgirm Vs the world' looks so funny :D Im planning on going to see it when it comes out......

    ReplyDelete
  2. You mentioned The Hoosiers and wanting to see Scott Pilgrim in one post. You seem like a slightly younger and female version of me lol :p Nice blog btw :)

    ReplyDelete