Don't know how many people will actually read this but I thought I'd give it a go since I love reading other people's blogs. I've been trying to find a cute template but this orange one'll do for now :) I better tell you a bit about myself first then! ;D
Right. Here goes then. Stuff about me.
My name's Ffion and I'm 15..well for a few more months anyway. I'm about to enter the fifth form in my school which I'm kinda nervous about. I love my friends and family (obv) and I kinda like going to school. Anyway I'm a real book nerd, not too good at arty stuff but I'm a dab hand at writing which I love ^.^
That's enough for now. Check the sidebar for more info about little old me >> :)
That's enough for now. Check the sidebar for more info about little old me >> :)
So now for the actual blogging bit:
What's going on in my life at the mo is...well it's summer..and it's raining. As it always is in Wales :| Though I do love living here really! Not going on holiday this year which is kinda crap but I'm getting my bedroom decorated which I'm really excited about :D I don't like wallpapering though >:(
Also I need to get some new school supplies since I've only got about two weeks till the first day back now. Need to get some stationery though there's not much cool shops around here for stuff like that only the usual WH Smiths and Staples. Luckily though I found this cool website which has a load of cute stuff on it!
Check it out!
http://www.artbox.co.uk/index.php
Maybe I'll post some pictures next time!
What's going on in my life at the mo is...well it's summer..and it's raining. As it always is in Wales :| Though I do love living here really! Not going on holiday this year which is kinda crap but I'm getting my bedroom decorated which I'm really excited about :D I don't like wallpapering though >:(
Also I need to get some new school supplies since I've only got about two weeks till the first day back now. Need to get some stationery though there's not much cool shops around here for stuff like that only the usual WH Smiths and Staples. Luckily though I found this cool website which has a load of cute stuff on it!
Check it out!
http://www.artbox.co.uk/index.php
Maybe I'll post some pictures next time!
So anyway, sorry for going on a bit but I'm not used to this whole blogging thing......
Till next time readers! :L xxx
I look foward to your next post :) & welcome to the blogging world ;P
ReplyDelete