I wish summer would just hurry up already! I'm so bored of this cold, damp weather, speaking of which, once again it's raining here today in glorious Wales...oh the joy!
And to make matters worse, whilst I was talking to my dad yesterday he very nicely informed me that Spring hasn't even arrived yet, not until March the 1st......Merlin's pants how depressing!
I guess the reason why I'm craving summer at the moment, apart from this awful weather of course, is the big fat pile of nuisance which we call exams. Urgh. I've been studying quite a lot this holiday. In all truths I don't really mind studying as I know it's all going to be worth it in the end and I'll thank myself and my nagging parents for it when the beautiful summer has arrived and a long holiday stretches before me..aaah. The only problem is the my lovely teachers have decided to give me extra courseworks and stuff to do over the holidays as well D: They're totally taking the mickey! Anyway, if anybody else out there is busy studying hard this half term well kudos to them and carry on the good work! :D
| Here's a summery picture to keep you motivated! Taken by myself! |
So, on to other things :-
At the moment I'm reading this book which my friend lent me. It's called The Left Hand of God and whilst I was a bit slow getting into it I'm glad I've seen it through as it has a great plot to it. It's well worth checking out! The story revolves around a fifteen year old boy called Cale who, since he was five years old, has been trapped in this place called The Sanctuary, along with thousands of other boys, by these monk-type men. He tries to break out....
You'll have to pick up the book for more! Apparently it's the first of three books with the next, called The Last Four Things, being released around April this year.
The last thing I have to post, or promote?, is a new music video from my favourite modern band 'The Hoosiers'. They're currently about to release their new album 'Bumpy Ride' which is a bumped up version of their last album 'The Illusion of Safety'.
So anyway, yesterday they released the long version of their new music video for their new single 'Bumpy Ride'. It's totally awesome! :D Check it Out!
But if that's too small for you to see or whatever, check it out on Youtube! Either way, please take a look! :D
That's all for now! Off to study some more! Oh, the joys of being a teen.....


No comments:
Post a Comment